Apologies for the extra-long hiatus that I went on. Totally unintentional and most of it was just writer’s block and my utter refusal to write only because the “prompts” were too tempting!
But here I am again, with promises of once-a-week-atleast posts.
While I was being an absentee parent, my baby (this blog, duh!) was nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award”. Awesome or what!!!
Thank you Pheonix Grey for this lovely honour! I accept!
Now here’s the deal. The One Lovely Blog Award is an award by the bloggers for the bloggers. A way for one blogger to appreciate another blogger’s creative genius and facilitate more views on their deserving blog. Best form of encouragement, I must say!
In order to “accept” the award, the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated them for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to their post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about themselves.
- Nominate 15 bloggers they admire and inform these nominees by commenting on their blog
So here goes.
Seven Facts about this Imagination Junkie
- Contrary to popular belief that bookworms love libraries, I am a bookworm who isn’t very fond of them. They are just too quiet and it gets all awkward if while reading you want to scream with joy, cry out with grief or swear loudly with frustration.
- Lizards creep me out. LIKE A LOT.
- I strongly believe that Pizza is Ambrosia, i.e Food of the Gods. Whatever time it is, however full I am, I can eat, nay, devour pizza.
- I hate sharing my things and love my personal space. Intruders beware.
- I think the whole “Love is blind” is completely BS. You can be in love and still be practical with your eyes open. People just choose to act stupid and then blame it on love.
- I wish I lived in a movie/TV show so I wouldn’t have to worry about my make up and my hair would be just perfect. 😛
- Reading/watching trashy, mushy, sappy chick lit/flicks is my one vice and I am not ashamed of it.
And now for the nominations! Sorry, I am pretty new on the block so I could come up with just 10 nominations! But these are truly wonderful works and I think they deserve all the appreciation they can get! Cheers!